Help at School
- Pastoral Care Primary: Pastoral care is primarily delivered by the Classroom teachers.
- Pastoral Care Secondary: The Heads of House, together with the House Group Teachers, provide support in all aspects of a secondary student’s life at school; helping them to achieve academically whilst overseeing their social, emotional, and general wellbeing.
- Online Portal: Students have access to the self-help online portal through the landing page.
Help within the Community
- Peel Health Hub – 9583 5435, 91 Allnutt Street, Mandurah WA 6210: The Peel Health Hub is a one stop shop for the health needs of young people, adults, families and carers in the Peel region, offering a coordinated response to health issues. Co-located on site are Headspace, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), Peel Youth Medical Service (PYMS), GP Down South , Allambee, YouthFocus, Jobs Southwest, Richmond Wellbeing, and Palmsteron. The Peel Health Hub provides a GP supported, comprehensive and coordinated approach to improve the mental, social and physical health of its clients. Visit the website here.
- Peel Health Campus – 9531 8000, 110 Lakes Rd, Mandurah WA 6210: Peel Health Campus provides a wide range of healthcare services with a 24 hour emergency care centre and comprehensive medical, surgical, maternity and rehabilitation services. The Emergency Department can provide emergency mental health assessment 24/7 if you are concerned about your child's mental health, safety, or your ability to keep them safe. Visit the website here.
- Perth Children’s Hospital – 08 6456 2222, 15 Hospital Ave Nedlands WA 6009: Perth Children’s Hospital is Western Australia’s specialist paediatric hospital and trauma centre, providing medical care to children and adolescents up to 16 years of age. The PCH emergency department can conduct emergency mental health assessments 24/7, if you are concerned for your child’s mental health, safety, or your ability to keep them safe. Please note that adolescents over the age of 16 are not covered by the Perth Children’s Hospital mandate. If your child is over 16 and requires emergency department attendance or medical support please present to your local or preferred hospital. Visit the website here.
Emergency Crisis Support
- Ambulance, Police, Fire- 000
- Child and Adolescent Urgent Mental Health Support Line: 1800 048 636 (8.00am - 2.30am)
- Mental Health Emergency Response Line: Metro- 1300 555 788, Peel-1800 676 822 (24/7)
- Crisis Care: 9223 1111 or 1800 199 008 (24/7)
- RuralLink: 1800 552 002 (4.30pm - 8.30am Monday to Friday, 24/7 Weekends)
General Mental Health Helplines
- Lifeline: 13 11 14 (24/7)
- Kids Helpline: 1800 55 1800, web chat available (24/7)
- Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636, 24/7 web chat available 3.00pm to Midnight
- Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467 (24/7)
- eheadspace: 1800 650 890 https://headspace.org.au/eheadspace/ (9.00am - 1.00am Melbourne time)
Issue Specific Helplines
- Butterfly Foundation (eating disorders): 1800 334 673 (8.00am to Midnight AEST)
- QLife (LGBTQ+) 3pm-12am: 1800 184 527, web chat available (3.00pm to Midnight)
- Alcohol and Drug Support Line: 1800 198 024 (24/7)
- MensLine: 1300 789 978 (24/7)