Finding Help

Help at School

  • Pastoral Care Primary: Pastoral care is primarily delivered by the Classroom teachers.
  • Pastoral Care Secondary: The Heads of House, together with the House Group Teachers, provide support in all aspects of a secondary student’s life at school; helping them to achieve academically whilst overseeing their social and mental health and well-being.
  • Online Portal: Students have access to the self-help online portal through the landing page.

Help within the Community

  • Peel Health Hub – 9537 5500, 91 Allnutt St,  Mandurah WA 6210 : The Peel Health Hub is a one stop shop for the health needs of young people, adults, families and carers in the Peel region offering a coordinated response to health issues. This includes mental health, alcohol and other drugs, assault, sexual abuse and family violence. The Peel Health Hub provides a GP supported, comprehensive and coordinated approach to improve the mental, social and physical health of its clients. Visit the website here.
  • Peel Health Campus – 9531 8000, 110 Lakes Rd, Mandurah WA 6210: Peel Health Campus provides a wide range of healthcare services with a 24 hour emergency care centre and comprehensive medical, surgical, maternity and rehabilitation services. Visit the website here.
  • Perth Children’s Hospital –  08 6456 2222, 15 Hospital Ave Nedlands WA 6009: Perth Children’s Hospital is Western Australia’s specialist paediatric hospital and trauma centre, providing medical care to children and adolescents up to 16 years of age. Please note that adolescents over the age of 16 are not covered by the Perth Children’s Hospital mandate. If your child is over 16 and requires emergency department attendance or medical support please present to your local or preferred hospital. Visit the website here. 

Emergency Responses

  • Ambulance, Police, Fire- 000
  • Child and Adolescent Urgent Mental Health Support Line: 1800 048 636
  • Mental Health Emergency Response Line: Metro- 1300 555 788, Peel-1800 676 822
  • Crisis Care: 9223 1111 or 1800 199 008
  • RuralLink: 1800 552 002

General Mental Health Helplines

Issue Specific Helplines

  • Butterfly Foundation (eating disorders): 1800 334 673
  • QLife (LGBTQ+) 3pm-12am: 1800 184 527, web chat available
  • Alcohol and Drug Support Line: 1800 198 024
  • MensLine: 1300 789 978