Changes for Year 11 2023
We are excited to announce that from 2023 onwards, our non-ATAR Year 11 students will be able to have access to both on-site and off-site TAFE Certificate Courses.
Please note that the off-site options are for FRIDAY only for our students.
Please ensure you read over all of the below information, selecting the appropriate links, as they are crucial for Year 11 Course selection.
The attached PDF also lists all the Certificates available to our students (please refer only to those who offer Friday classes).
- All VET students need to apply for a USI (Unique Student Identifier)
- North Metro TAFE Course Guide
- South Metro TAFE Course Guide
- Fremantle Education Centre
- Construction Training Fund (CTF) – Must apply for 2-year program
- MPA Skills (Training and Apprenticeship Training): 1 year Plumbing – Jandakot, or 1 year Painting – Morley: School Based Fact Sheet and Enrolment link
Fee for Service
Our on-site Certificates will still be offered on-site across the week’s timetable as usual:
- Certificate II In Creative Industries (Live Production)
- Certificate II Engineering Pathways
- Certificate III In Music Industry
- Certificate II In Sport And Recreation
- Certificate III Sport And Recreation – Prerequisite Of Cert II Sport And Recreation
More information on these on-site Certificates can be found here.
If you have any questions regarding these processes, or Courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9537 0000.