Unique Student Identifier (USI)
All students studying a VET course are required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
A USI gives you access to your online USI Account which will help keep all your training records together.
To create a USI:
- Go to the USI website (www.usi.gov.au)
- Download the Student Quick Guide
- Once created, login to the USI account and give the RTO permission to view and update your details
|COURSE||RTO CODE||RTO NAME|
|Cert II Creative Industries (Live Production)||121314||AIET (Australian Institute of Education and Training)|
|Cert II Engineering Pathways||121314||AIET (Australian Institute of Education and Training)|
|Cert III in Screen and Media||0109||Collarts (Australian College of Arts)|
|Cert II in Music Industry||0109||Collarts (Australian College of Arts)|
|Cert II in Sport and Recreation||40548||IVET Institute|
- Store your USI number in a secure place
- Contact and advise VET@fias.wa.edu.auof your USI Number.