Murdoch University Open from December 28th, on release of ATAR results.
The Murdoch University Future Student and Meet Murdoch teams will be on hand immediately on the release of WACE results to answer any questions regarding course options and pathways to Murdoch.
The Meet Murdoch Team will be available to answer phone enquiries from 5.00pm on Tuesday, December 27, and the Future Student Team will be on campus at the Student Centre and available for course and pathway advice and counselling sessions from 8.30am to 4.30pm daily from Wednesday, December 28 onwards. For advice call 1300 MURDOCH, or drop in and chat with Future Student Officers.
Students who attain a raw ATAR of 80+ will automatically be eligible for the $2,000 Murdoch First Scholarship, and those who attain 90+ will be eligible for the $3,000 Murdoch First Scholarship. Students who have just fallen short of the minimum ATAR of 70 will be able to register for the free, 4-week ‘OnTrack Sprint’ program, which will have them ready to commence studies in Semester 1, alongside their peers.
Call or visit the Campus to find out more about:
- Enabling Programs – the summer OnTrack Sprint program, the online FlexiTrack program, the on campus OnTrack Enabling Program, and K-Track for Indigenous students;
- Enhancing employment prospects by combining areas of study through double majors or combined degrees;
- Alternative pathways to high ATAR courses;
- Automatic scholarships for academic achievement for students who attain raw ATARs of 80+ and 90+, and course-specific scholarships rewarding academic achievement, as well as scholarships for financial hardship;
- Media portfolio entry; and
- Extenuating circumstances entry
Click below for more information on scholarships and alternative pathways:
Warm wishes from Murdoch University.Tags: