At Frederick Irwin we strongly believe that for students to reach their potential, they must have access to a wide range of facilities in order to enhance developing skill sets.
Alongside these facilities, the School also believes that students must also be able to work in different and relaxing environments, and so has created welcoming open grassed areas between buildings and encourage students to utilise these areas during recess, lunch, and occasionally during class time.
The Frederick Irwin Anglican School Meadow Springs campus has been operating since 1991, and has grown exponentially since then. Commencing from Kindergarten, students can complete their studies at this campus up until Year 12.
36-66 Gordon Road, Meadow Springs WA 6210
(08) 9537 0000
Meadow Springs Campus School Buildings and Grounds
- Administration Building –The Administration Building includes a student sick bay, key executive staff offices, administration and photocopying offices and a the staff room. Parents are encouraged to contact Administration for queries regarding student information, reporting absentees and school information.
- Computer Laboratory – This purpose-designed ICT room has a range of industry standard software available to the students to enable them to produce quality work, as well as allowing students enough space in the lab to work on coding and robotics pathways.
- Hard Courts and Oval – Primary students have access to the primary hard courts and oval during recess and lunch, alongside sporting equipment from the sports shed for students from Year 2 to Year 6.
- Library – Primary students both have access to the central Library, which is located in the Secondary School. A vast collection of books is available, whole classroom areas are designed for specific age-group use.
- IT Helpdesk – A dedicated IT Helpdesk is located within the central Library, with staff and students being able to access IT help at any point across the day, predominantly in regards to BYOD.
- Play Equipment (Upper Primary) – Year 1 to Year 6 primary students are provided with large Nature Playground area towards the Main Oval, which they can use during recess and lunch. These students also have access to the colourful metal play equipment in the same area.
- Play Equipment (Lower Primary) – Kindergarten to Pre-Primary students are provided with an age appropriate Nature Playground area within the Early Learning Centre, as well as a colourful metal play equipment. These students have access to this area during recess and lunch.
- Undercover Area – Used for School Presentations and Year Group activities (such a DanceSport), this space has been designed to encourage acoustics and audio-visual displays.
- Vegetable Garden – Tended to by various classrooms, the campus vegetable garden is always overflowing with fresh vegetables and other flora.