Located near the Gordon Road entrance in the English/Design and Technology Block, the Uniform shop provides parents with the opportunity to purchase School Uniform requirements in the one location. The School also operates a Second Hand Uniform service where high quality items can be purchased at reduced prices. The Shop does not have footwear for sale.
The Shop is roomy and air-conditioned and has seven fitting rooms.
|TERM TIME OPENING|
|OCTOBER 2015 HOLIDAY OPENING|
|Thursday 8 October||9.00am||–||3.00pm|
|Friday 9 October||9.00am||–||3.00pm|
|Monday 12 October||12.00noon||–||3.00pm|
|JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2016 HOLIDAY OPENING|
|Thursday 21 January||8.00am||–||3.00pm|
|Friday 22 January||9.00am||–||3.00pm|
|Wednesday 27 January||9.00am||–||3.00pm|
|Friday 29 January||9.00am||–||2.00pm|
|Monday 1 February||8.00am||–||10.00am|
The Frederick Irwin Uniform is attractive and distinctive. Parents and students are reminded to uphold Uniform rules in order to keep the standard of dress at a high level. Please refer to the Uniform guidelines in the School Handbook.
- Students must wear the correct Uniform at all times within and outside the School Grounds.
- School shoes are to be polished and white sports shoes to be kept clean.
- Minimum length for the girls dress and skirts must be such that it at least reaches the knee.
- Green shirts should be tucked into shorts, skirts or trousers.
- Hair must not be dyed beyond the natural colouring and should be neat and girl’s collar length hair tied back – hair accessories are available from the Uniform Shop.
- Make-up and nail polish must not be worn, fingernails should be kept short.
- Jewellery must not be worn and will be confiscated. Girls with pierced ears may wear one pair of small plain gold or silver studs (no jewels) or a pair of small sleepers; boys are not permitted to wear earrings. No facial or visible body piercings allowed.
- Only watches with plain bands may be worn.
- Students should have a sufficient supply of School Uniforms.
- From Year 4, students wear full Summer and Winter School Uniform.
- All students must arrive and leave the School in their School Uniform. Students will need to change into Sports attire after arriving at School.
- Please note that every article of clothing must be clearly labelled.
All items of clothing, books and equipment should be labelled with the child’s name. Order forms for labels are available from the Uniform shop. Recommended suppliers include:
- Name Tapes ‘R’ Us – easy iron on or peel ‘n’ stick name labels – Phone: 9446 1119 or Mobile: 0415 245 099. Fax: 9446 1799. Web: www.nametapesrus.com.au
- Keep Tabs on It by jfe – labelling couldn’t be easier with iron on & peel ‘n’ stick labels. Phone: 9443 6017. Fax: 9443 6008 or email: email@example.com. Mail orders to PO Box 1270, Osborne Park. WA 6916
- Cash’s School Name Tapes – woven name tapes in green, black, red and blue lettering. Phone: 9405 4586